Cyclocité for Businesses
Montreal businesses, show us your green side! Give your employees a good reason to engage in active transportation! Everyone will benefit from it, including you!
Contact us about our business plans.
All prices are subject to taxes.
† Currently, our services are available from April 1st to December 1st (8 months). In order to make it simple for you, renewal of the “Almost yearly” subscription will be made every 12 months. This way, you will always be able to enjoy 8 months of coverage no matter when you subscribe.
Membership to CycloCité is personal and allows you to start using our services 24 hours after payment is received(new members only). Please note that the 24-hour waiting period will be applied when a late payment is made of a monthly or annual subscription.
CycloCité Roadside Bike Assistance – Monthly
This membership includes one free of charge service call per month. Members also get access to benefits upon presentation of their membership card. The monthly membership period covers from the day of payment (after the 24-hour waiting time for new subscribers) to the day prior to the monthly subscription renewal date. Example: From April 12th to May 11th.
Unused free of charge service calls are not transferable.
CycloCité Bike Assistance – Almost yearly
This membership includes 3 free of charge service calls per 12-month period prior to the expiration date. Members have access to benefits upon presentation of their membership card. Unused free of charge service calls are not transferable.
Automatic renewals and pre-authorized debits
When you subscribe to any of our plans, automatic renewal of your subscription is enabled by default and pre-authorized debits to your credit card will be automatically activated. It is your responsibility to cancel pre-authorized debits prior to the renewal date. The member may cancel the pre-authorized debit at any time. This can easily be done online or by phone at 514-767-8356.
Note: Monthly subscription renewal will be automatically suspended during the months of December, January, February and March to be reactivated during the month of April according to the renewal date on file. Please note that CycloCité will not be in service during the months mentioned above.
- Failing to provide the necessary information concerning an anti-theft system on a wheel.
- Dismantling of the wheel made impossible or difficult due to an artisanal or professional modification.
- No photo ID provided (bike lock cutting).
- No one shows up.
- Bicycles equipped with Campagnolo components (see section “Services not covered”).
- Members: Use of one of your free of charge service calls.
- $ 10 fee charged to non-members and members without any free of charge service calls left to their account.
Services not covered by your membership:
- Repeated flat tire repairs that requires replacement of the tire or rim/wheel.
- Additional parts (other than a tube, tube and tire patches or a chain link).
- Any major repair requiring a visit to a local bike shop.
- With the exception of flat tire repairs, no repair will be done on bikes equipped with Campagnolo parts
- Any repair or adjustment of electrical and electronic components.
- Any repair or adjustment of a hydraulic brake components.
- Any repair or replacement of tubular tires.
Bicycles and other inadmissible vehicles:
- Electric bikes
- Electric scooters
- Modified Bikes (artisanally or professionally)